Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 7000 Power Supply Components: Air-Cooled Drive Unit & Components contained in 10 cabinets on pallets weighing approximately 35,000 lbs. total weight
New components that have never been used and are in excellent condition.
Capabilities Across a Broad Range of Applications
The PowerFlex 7000 drive is a flexible, easy-to-use solution designed to meet diverse application requirements across a wide spectrum of heavy industrial settings.
Controls speed, torque and direction of induction or synchronous AC motors, normal duty or heavy duty.
Broad power range: 150 kW to 25,400 kW (200 Hp to 34,000 Hp)
Achieves near unity power factor throughout the typical operating speed range for variable torque loads
Virtually perfect sinusoidal current and voltage waveforms allow use of standard motors
Accommodates motor cable lengths up to 15 km
EtherNet/IP™ communication interface. Optional interfaces for a variety of network protocols
Drive control: Sensorless vector control or full vector control with tachometer feedback (optional)
Flexible input configurations: Direct-to-Drive (transformerless), Active Front End (AFE) rectifier or 18-pulse rectifier
Patented PowerCage™ allows SGCT replacement in less than ten minutes
Achieve requirements for Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL 3) and Performance Level e (PL e) with TÜV Certified Safe Torque Off Premier Integration into the Logix control platform with Studio 5000 Logix Designer™ software reduces development and integration time Robust Design -- PowerFlex 7000 higher power drive structures are designed to help contain and redirect energy in the event of an incident with enhanced enclosures and fault containment. Help reduce downtime with built-in diagnostic and detection features that monitor the health of drive components. Synchronous bypass and transfer to control multiple motor systems • Local and remotely mounted HMI options.Remote Virtual Support Engineer™ service available
CATALOG NUMBERS OF MAJOR COMPONENTS:
1. Two-High, Full Voltage Non-Reversing Starters:
2. Two-High, Full-Voltage transformer Feeder Unit:
3. Empty/Auxiliary Unit:
4. Two-High, Full-Voltage Non-Reversing Starter:
5. Miscellaneous/Empty Unit:
1-High VFD Input Contactor units:
6. Medium Voltage, Air Cooled, Variable Frequency AC Drive Unit:
Please call us with any questions or if you have an interest and would like additional photos of the equipment . ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED Office:1-888-322-9609 Cell:1-208-651-3736
ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
ONLINE AUCTION. Ends 3.1.17 . To view full details, please go to www.govdeals.com and enter 297-1723 in the QAL (Quick Asset Lookup) search box located on the homepage. AUCTION INCLUDES ALL SQUARE D EQUIPMENT INSIDE BUILDING INCLUDING SQUARE D MOTOR CONTROL CENTER (MCC) MODEL 6 IS 600 AMP RATED AS DESCRIBED BELOW & SHOWN IN PHOTOS:
The main disconnect outside has no cover so most likely not in good condition. • inside fused disconnect is at least a 3 phase 480 volt but probably 600 volt rated (currently has 225 amp fuses installed) • the Sq D transformer is 25KVA rated, cat# 25S3HFCU • the Sq D panel is a NQOD30L225CU with a few breakers installed • Looks like possibly a Sq D lighting contactor above door • the Sq D MCC (Motor Control Center) is 600 amp rated, with 5 sections. Some buckets are labeled spare but the rest used to be active, please see the picture of #2 seepage bucket (opened), it has associated parts still installed. Other buckets are labeled, see below: - Seepage Pump P-1 Control Panel - 120 V Control for RVSS P-1 - Transformer - Surge Suppressor - Seepage Pump No.1 - Remote Control Panel - 120 V Control for RVSS P-2 - Seepage Pump No.2 - Metering - MCB (main circuit breaker)
BUYER MUST REMOVE/DISCONNECT ALL SQUARE D EQUIPMENT INSIDE BUILDING. PROVIDE EQUIPMENT TO LOAD SUCH AS HOIST, GANTRY CRANE, FORKLIFT, ETC. UNPAVED ACCESS ROAD. PICK UP ONLY MONDAY THRU THURSDAY BETWEEN 8:00AM & 4:00PM.
LIABILITY RELEASE MUST BE SIGNED AND PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED: $300,000 GENERAL LIABILITY, $300,000 AUTO AND WORKERS COMP. MUST NAME THE S FL WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT AS ADDITIONAL INSURED. SEE G350A Equipment Removal Requirements Draft.docx ATTACHMENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
LOCATED REMOTE SITE G350A IN HENDRY COUNTY (DOWN A SHORT WAY FROM G508 WHICH IS ADDRESS LISTED WITH THIS POSTING). SEE PHOTO OF ACTUAL BUILDING ITEMS LOCATED IN. NO FACILITIES. BEWARE OF POTENTIAL WASPS.
PROPERTY MAY BE INSPECTED ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST AT 9:00 AM. BY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ONLY! Please contact: Karen Kempf, Phone: (561) 682-2113 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITION: EQUIPMENT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED AND MOST ITEMS FOR SALE ARE USED AND MAY CONTAIN DEFECTS NOT IMMEDIATELY DETECTABLE. ALL EQUIPMENT ARE SOLD IN "AS-IS" CONDITION. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU INSPECT EQUIPMENT BEFORE BIDDING!
|Number of Functions||8|
|Repeatability Constant Voltage and Temperature||0.20000000000000001|
|Functions Available||External control of the start - External control for partial stop - On-delay - Off-delay - Interval, start on opening of external control contact - Repeat cycle, with off period start - Repeat cycle, with on period start - Interval|
|Timing Range||0.05 s to 300 h|
|Minimum Switching Requirement||12 V per 10|
|Time Scales||0.05 to 1sec; 0.15 to 3sec; 0.5 to 10sec; 1.5 to 30sec; 5 to 100sec; 15 to 300sec; 1 to 300min; 1.5 to 30min; 1.5 to 30hr; 15 to 300hr|
|Degree of Protection||IP50 (Housing) - IP20 (Terminals)|
|Input Voltage Range||24 - 240 VAC/VDC|
|Maximum Consumption AC||2.0 VA (24 VAC) - 2.5 VA (48 VAC) - 3.2 VA (110 VAC) - 6.0 VA (240 VAC)|
|Maximum Consumption DC||1.0 W (48 VDC) - 3.2 W (110 VDC) - 2.0 W (240 VDC)|
|Tightening Torque||4.5 to 9.9 lb-in|
|Mounting Style||Din Rail|
|Ambient Air Temperature around the Device - Operation||-20 to 60|
|Approvals||GL - CSA - CE - RoHS - UL|
|Ambient Air Temperature around the Device - Storage||-40 to 85|
|Electrical Life (UL508) Operations at Rated Current (Resistive)||100,000 operations|
|Mechanical Life Unpowered||20,000,000 operations|
|Vibration Resistance - Operational||A=0.35 mm|
|Shock Resistance||15 gn - 11 ms|
We are looking for a US trained Electrician/Electrical foreman to join our team working on high end residential projects in the Virgin Islands. We need someone who is experienced and has a backround working with home automation and every aspect of a high end private residential home.This will mean working for up to 3 months at a time in the Virgin Islands.
For the right person this is a great opportunity to work on unique projects in a fantastic part of the world. It's also a great way to earn and save money as the cost of travel, accomodation and living will be taken care of.
Please reply to this ad with CVs including references, qualifications and a portfolio or description of work history.