As-Built Solutions takes engineered construction drawings and transformer them into pin point accurate installation drawings for the tradesmen. We extract all “notes” from all drawings and combine them together along with precise code compliant layout for a set of drawings that lets the tradesmen install and not have to read through page by page worrying about what he/she might miss while his/her underlings stand around waiting for direction. Production Only, is what you will receive from your tradesmen by using our drawings. We also can complete, from start to finish, all trade coordination documents and drawings allowing you to concentrate on new work. Lastly let our as-built drawing bring you through the finish line assisting you in collecting that final retainage. Use As-Built Solutions for one, two or all three of our construction services. Visit us at www.as-builtsolutions.com or call us at 800-625-4020
Are you tired of looking everywhere for information about your <a href="http://myelectricianapprenticeship.com/"> electrician apprenticeship</a>? Tired of being told a hundred different answers on what happens next? I know how you feel. I just recently completed my electrical apprenticeship and let me tell you i’ve heard all the mythsand electrician to apprentice ratio’s you can imagine.
|Style||ALCUL Three-Conductor, Four-Hole Mount|
|Conductor Range (AL or CU) Maximum||1000 kcmil|
|Conductor Range (AL or CU) Minimum||500 kcmil|
|Length (inches)||6 3/16|
|Width (inches)||4 3/4|
|Height (inches)||1 7/8|
|G (inches)||3 7/16|
|I (inches)||1 41/64|
Third Street Electric, LLC.
Family Owned Business
352 East Utopia Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85024
LICENCE No. ROC 222192 K-11
Review by Neighbor in Phoenix, AZ
Project: Install an Attic or Whole House Fan
Comments: He was very good from initial point of contact through to the completion of the project. He was prompt, reliable, efficient and very neat and tidy. He also stuck to his quoted priced, even though he spent almost twice the amount of time on the project that he initially anticipated. He did two projects for us, and both were done very well. He has a great work ethic and I was happy to hire him.
Review by Thomas S in Surprise, AZ
Project: Install Electrical Switches, Outlets, and Fixtures
Comments: Great experience. Sead came to the house, gave a very fair price for installing two outlets, and started immediately! Also replaced several existing outlets and plates and charged just the material costs for that work. Done in three hours for the whole job and was available for any questions after the job was completed. Will hire him for additional electrical work. Excellent. Hire him!
Review by Neighbor in Cave Creek, AZ
Project: Install Electrical Switches, Outlets, and Fixtures
Comments: prompt service, professional, --will retain in future for any electrical work
Hourly work: 1st hour is $ 55.00 any additional $35/hour.
Material is not included in the hourly work price.
Estimate: After hours and weekends are the same flat rates.
If in future you require the services of an electrician, please do not hesitate to call us at 602-930-2883 and ask for Sead.
We do all electricall work,And we do pach walls if we do have cutt it included in estimated price.
FREE ESTIMATE IN YOUR HOME.
ELECTRICIANS & TECHNICIANS /LIGHTING
Centrical Inc. is a well established lighting and electrical company serving the Northeastern and Central United States. We are offering immediate, full time employment to experienced electricians/technicians in Rochester, NY.
Our electricians/technicians install, retrofit and service LED and Florescent lighting systems in retail, industrial and commercial settings.
3-5 years electrical experience or equivalent training
Starting salary $23k - $32k
5 + years electrical experience
Proven ability to lead
Proven customer service skills
Solid, reliable work ethic
Control systems experience a plus
Starting salary $33k - $46k
Paid Time Off
Health Care Contribution
Some travel required. Company vehicles are provided.
All applicants must have a valid, clean driver’s license. Pre-employment drug screen and 7-year background check are required.
Please email resumes to Lisa D’Aprile at LDaprile@centricalinc.com, or fax to 585-581-1034
Centrical, Inc is an equal opportunity employer
Acme Electrical Services is licensed, bonded and insured in Hillsborough , Pasco and Pinellas county...If you are in need of an electrician for your home... (or one of your rental properties) Acme is happy to help!! Some of our services include:
Jacuzzi Installation Hookup
Pool Pump Motors and Time Clocks
Generator Installation and Maintenance
Receptacles and Switches
24/7 Emergency Services
Installation of UPS Systems
Smoke Detectors (Installation/battery testing/replacement)
Carbon monoxide detectors
Give us a call today to have an electrician handle all of your electrical needs! 813-878-2263
Serving Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas County
I am an electrical contractor in Michigan. We do service on cell phone towers in the midwest and areas around the midwest. I am currently looking for an electrical contractor that would be willing to do service calls in the Minnesota area. We pay well. If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electrician's informational CD w/ spreadsheets for estimating. Uses 2003 or later MS Office or free online clones. Also has free viewers. For info, the CD is on friends website as follows:
Order directly from me and get a free tee shirt. Cost of CD $35 + $3 S & H. CD is for USA, Canada, UK and India
ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!